Friday, January 21, 2005

 

What's it like being Iraqi and American?

Well, it's very complex to say the least.

I'm at the point where I feel obligated to address the matter in greater detail.


After many months of pondering whether I could pull off such a blog, I've decided to give it a post per week try. Then I'll invite other Iraqi Americans to have their own say in the matter if things go well.

Also, I'll finally try and get some family members involved, too.

When I met Raed and Niki they mentioned this blog in passing because it's a spin-off of the blog of Raed's famous and wonderful mother, A Family in Baghdad...so I figured it's probably a good idea I haven't taken full advantage of...


Here goes...

My first story will be about how I got into a heated discussion with a customs official upon re-entering the US recently.

Check back here for it!

Love,

Liminal








<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?